Insurance plays a big role in risk management for a personal financial plan. Outline an insurance plan for various stages of life. Specifically address the following required elements:
1) Explain risk management and its importance.
2) Identify types of risk and how you can manage them.
3) Determine appropriate insurance coverage by investigating options for property and vehicle. – talked about our own vehicle insurance.
4) Determine appropriate insurance coverage by investing options for life, health and disability. – talked about your own policy
Term (like rental insurance )or permanent life insurance.
Permanent is kind an investment.
5) Explain tax implications of insurance (i.e. life insurance proceeds, healthcare reimbursement, flexible spending accounts, and disability premiums/proceeds). –
6) Explain insurance needs short-term, intermediate-term, and long-term based on the development of your personal financial plan.