In this lab, you implemented a portion of your organization’s BCP. On the basis of the BIA, the organization determined that the internal Active Directory database and the corporate Web site must be recoverable in the event of system failure or natural disaster. To accomplish this, you configured local backups of Active Directory on the existing virtual server using Windows Server Backup. You also configured the organization’s Web servers to host content from a single NFS share, and to back up that NFS share daily using Windows.
Lab Assessment Questions & Answers
1. What is the purpose of the business impact analysis (BIA)?
2. What is the difference between a disaster recovery plan (DRP) and a business continuity plan (BCP)?
3. What are the commands used in Windows 2012 to mount the NFS share on the Linux server.
4. Is creating redundancy for systems such as Active Directory or Web servers a part of the DRP or the BCP?
5. Why use the mklink command?
2 | Lab #6: Implementing a Business Continuity Plan
6. What role/service is Windows 2012 Server Backup part of?
a. Windows Group Policy
b. Windows Collaboration Server
c. Windows Server Essentials Experience
7. Which Linux file makes a local share available to NFS clients?
Courtney from Study Moose
Hi there, would you like to get such a paper? How about receiving a customized one? Check it out https://goo.gl/3TYhaX