Integrated communication marketing
Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) is an approach to brand communications where the different modes work together to create a seamless experience for the customer and are presented with a similar tone and style that reinforces the brand’s core message. Its goal is to make all aspects of marketing communication such as advertising, sales promotion, public relations, direct marketing, personal selling, online communications and social media work together as a unified force, rather than permitting each to work in isolation, which maximizes their cost effectiveness.
1) Product: (Cadbury cherry is our product) Products are the goods and services that your business provides for sale to your target market. When developing a product you should consider quality, design, features, packaging, customer service and any subsequent after-sales service. 2) Promotion: refers to the act of communicating the benefits and value of your product to consumers. It then involves persuading general consumers to become customers of your business using methods such as advertising, direct marketing, personal selling and sales promotion. 3) Place: is in regards to distribution, location and methods of getting the product to the customer. This includes the location of your business, shop front, distributors, logistics and the potential use of the internet to sell products directly to consumers.
a target audience, is a specific group of people within the target market at which a product or the marketing message of a product is aimed at. (Kotler 2000)… For example, if a company sells new diet programs for men with heart disease problems (target market) the communication may be aimed at the spouse (target audience) who takes care of the nutrition plan of her husband and child. A target audience can be formed of people of a certain age group, gender, marital status, etc., e.g. teenagers, females, single people, etc. A combination of factors, e.g. men aged 20–30 is a common target audience. Other groups, although not the main focus, may also be interested. Discovering the appropriate target market(s) and determining the target
audience is one of the most important activities in marketing management. Target audience would be especially children of 5-10 ages as well as woman too
Communications objectives include
(1) creating awareness
(2) imparting knowledge
(3) projecting an image
(4) shaping attitudes
(5) stimulating a want or desire
(6) Effecting a sale.
Different creative strategies are used in order to obtain consumer attention and provoke shoppers to purchase or use a specific product. One of the most important components of an integrated marketing communications program is the message. It will be obvious that there are a myriad of ways to convey a marketing communication message. However, underlying all of these messages is a creative strategy that involves determining what the marketing communication message will say or communicate, and creative tactics dealing with how the message strategy will be implemented or executed.
Planning Creative Strategy
Those who work on the creative side of marketing communication often face a real challenge. They must take all the research, creative briefs, strategy statements, communication objectives and other inputs and transform them into an marketing communication message. Their job is to write copy, design layouts and illustrations and produce commercials that communicate effectively. Marketers usually hire marketing communication agencies to develop and implement their marketing communication campaigns because they are specialists in the creative function of marketing communication. However, it is important to point out that the development of creative strategy also involves representatives from the client side and other people in the agency as well as the creative staff.
The process of establishing the exact media vehicles to be used for advertising. Advertising media generally include:
* Magazines (consumer and trade)
* Outdoor billboards
* Public transportation
* Yellow Pages
* Direct mail
* Specialty advertising (on items such as matchbooks, pencils, calendars, telephone pads, shopping bags and so on)
* Other media (catalogs, samples, handouts, brochures, newsletters and so on)
Courtney from Study Moose
Hi there, would you like to get such a paper? How about receiving a customized one? Check it out https://goo.gl/3TYhaX