1.Why are dogs mans best friends? Dogs are called mans best friend for many reasons. For hundreds of years, dogs have been friendly, loyal and protective of their human owners. For just as many years, dogs have accepted the love and affection of humans and have been greeting them with a wag of the tail all this time. A dog still wants to be your buddy and play with you even if you’re in a bad mood or haven’t spent much time with him recently. They don’t judge us for things like that, they just keep wagging.All a dog wants is to be loved and loved back.
2. Why are Hurricanes Dangerous? Hurricanes are considered to be very dangerous because they are deadly and are formed from strong tropical storms. When hurricanes happen, they result in heavy rains and strong winds that can sweep humans, buildings and livestock, cause inland flooding, marine hazards and even tornadoes. With that combination, they inflict widespread destruction and can result in a large loss of life.
3. Is addiction a disease.? “Addiction is a primary, chronic disease of brain reward, motivation, memory and related circuitry. Dysfunction in these circuits leads to characteristic biological, psychological, social and spiritual manifestations. This is reflected in an individual pathologically pursuing reward and/or relief by substance use and other behaviors.Addiction is characterized by inability to consistently abstain, impairment in behavioral control, craving, diminished recognition of significant problems with one’s behaviors and interpersonal relationships, and a dysfunctional emotional response. Like other chronic diseases, addiction often involves cycles of relapse and remission. Without treatment or engagement in recovery activities, addiction is progressive and can result in disability or premature death [emphasis added].”
4.Why is getting my diploma important.? A high school diploma is important to my future, because college admissions counselors and potential employers usually won’t consider you unless you have one. If I were to get a high school diploma and not need it, not much would have been lost. However, if I were to not get a high school diploma and then end up in a situation in which I needed it, I would be in a bad position. Even people who decide to open their own business might need business classes, meaning they would likely need to be accepted by a college or university, therefore having to present a high school diploma. It seems like many employers and facilities of higher education are willing to accept a GED in place of a high school diploma, but not all of them are. In addition, in order to pass my GED, I should have knowledge of things learned in high school. So it makes sense to stick it out and get the diploma.
5. Why you like or dislike Miami.? I like it because it’s nice and warm with beaches, and because it’s the “Spanish Hollywood” of the United States. I dislike it because of the streets that tend to get dirty, but overall they’re fine.
6. Reasons why Math is important. Math is hugely important. Pretty much everything you do involves math. All careers invlove some type of math and even if you don’t have a career you still use math everyday. Think about how many times a day you estimate something or figure out some type of math problem. You do use math whether you realize it or not. Some jobs like an artist might not catch people as a math job but you have to add up totals of money in order to sell your art, or even when etimating paint utencils and other stuff.
7. Why is your best friend so special.? My mother is my best friend, i’ve known her all my life. She’s the only person I know that will listen to me, not judge, offer honest and real advice without having other motives. She’s just like me but we’re different in so many ways. I feel so blessed to have a best friend who is actually family. We can share everything from clothes, to purses, to hair items and know we’ll get it back lol.! I feel so blessed to have someone so wonderful in my life. The special for me is that I always gonna have her and her pure love.
8. Why is Tanning in the sun Dangerous.? Some people think having a tan gives them a “healthy glow.” But a tan really shows that the skin is trying to protect itself from sun damage. Sun damage can lead to premature aging (wrinkles!), eye damage and skin cancer. Even “indoor tanning” is not without risk. Tanning beds and lamps can expose you to even more harmful ultraviolet light than the sun does. And tanning products such as “self-tanners,”sunless sprays and pills can expose you to additional risks, according to the Food and Drug Administration. Before you try to get a tan, you should learn how and why our skin tans. When a type of radiation is exposed to the skin, the skin responds by producing melanin.
Melanin is a dark substance that helps prevent the body from taking in too many harmful sun rays that can damage skin. The sun produces two kinds of rays, UVA and UVB. UVB rays are around all year and UVA rays are mostly present only during the summer. UVA rays are regarded as “safer” and they cause the skin to age, while UVB rays cause the skin to burn. However, both of these types of rays are harmful and dangerous in large quantities. Overexposure to the sun can cause sunburn and even skin cancer.