Population growth has its own effects on economic growth of a country, which can be negative or positive first we will look in to the negatively effecting factors of population growth:
1) Due to increase in Population Consumption Increases, which will decrease, GNP/GDP and Imports will increase and Exports Fall down Budget Defect is the result and the prices mount high.
2) Miss Use OR Over use of Natural Resources. Due to increase in population Man to Land Ratio decreases. As land is inelastic, one cannot increase the amount or supply of land.
3) Raw-Material or Primary Goods are used or processed directly or indirectly which produce finished goods and yield residues some of it is recycled and some is disposed to nature, which effects it negatively. Therefore, when more and more people depend on land there are more chances of the damage accruing to ecosystem.
4) Effect on PCI, if the population growth does not match the labor force there is a negative effect on PCI.
5) Population Growth and Standard of Living, as increase in population leads to more consumption. ALTERNATIVELY, there are more mouths to feed which effects the standard of living.
6) Population and Agriculture, the pressure on land increases and increase disguised unemployment.
7) Population and employment, unemployment increases due to increase in population.
8) Population and Social infrastructure, pressure increases, as one Doctor has to attend more and more patients similarly in other fields also.
9) Population Increase decreases Capital Formation.
10) Population Increase results in Brain Drain.
11) Population Increase negatively effects Environment as urban slums increase.
Courtney from Study Moose
Hi there, would you like to get such a paper? How about receiving a customized one? Check it out https://goo.gl/3TYhaX