Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you address all of the following items:
· Examine the sources and purposes of criminal law.
· Identify and explain jurisdiction to create and enforce criminal law.
· Discuss the adversarial system and standards of proof in criminal cases.
· Discuss and differentiate the concepts of criminal liability and accomplice liability.
· Define 3 types of inchoate offenses (e.g., Solicitation, conspiracy, and attempt) AND link them to elements of one specific crime (ie, burglary or murder), with hypothetical examples of each.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Format your paper according to APA standards, and include level headings throughout the paper itself. (See Sample APA Paper in the Center for Writing Excellence if you are not familiar with these types of headings–https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/secure/aapd/CWE/pdfs/APA6thWritingStyleSamplePaperV8.pdf).
Limit your outside (ie, other than the textbooks for this class) sources to two, total.
Any time you have a test the next day, finish your night by reviewing your notes. This can actually help you remember important information while you sleep. Your brain will help fill in the gaps of missing pieces of knowledge so that you’ll find that you understand more information in the morning.