The main target of this research is to determine the contribution of Community Development Programs of Multi-Purpose Cooperatives through defining the assets which people needs for the means of living in terms of six capitals namely: human, natural, financial, physical, social and political. Furthermore, to measure the efficiency of Community Development Programs of Multi-Purpose cooperatives in the way of life of its members.
* To determine the contributions of Community Development Program that the MPC implemented to its members and community. * To discuss the different determinants used in implementing community development programs of MPC in selected Barangays of San Miguel Bulacan. * To find out how does community development program affects the development and daily transaction of cooperatives with the members. * To measure the impact of community development programs of Multi-Purpose Cooperatives in selected barangays of San Miguel, Bulacan.
* To determine the impact of Community Development Programs of Multi-Purpose Cooperative to the socio economic development of its communities. * To discover the uniqueness of cooperative existence that put them on the top of success in the near future. * To contribute techniques, skills and knowledge for Cooperative development.
* What are the contributions of community development program of Multi-Purpose Cooperative in developing the livelihood of its members and the communities engage to it? * How do the community development programs contribute to the development of Cooperatives? * What are the determinants used in the process of implementing the community development program of Multi-Purpose Cooperatives in selected barangays of San Miguel Bulacan?
* How effective do the Community Development Program of Multi-purpose Cooperatives to the way of life of its members in terms of six capital asset, namely: human capital, financial, social, physical, political and natural? * What is the impact of community development program of multi-purpose cooperatives in the socio economic development of its communities that is engage to it? * How effective do the Community Development Programs for the stability of Cooperative to the industry? * What is the uniqueness of the Community Development Programs of Multi-Purpose cooperative among other Cooperatives and other business entities that makes them successful?
Mechanics of Program Implementation of Farmer’s Cooperative in San Miguel, Bulacan Brief Description
The research focuses on the mechanics on how programs are being implemented. Cooperators are widely aware about the programs, its rules and regulations, and people involved. But how are those programs are formed? The main target of this research is to sustain quality information in doing keen mechanics. Furthermore, the group will give emphasis in identifying and explaining the process, factors, agenda, decision making and coverage of the program implementation.
* To define the meaning of Farmer’s Cooperative. * To give the possible issues that gave birth to a certain program. * To indicate the factors affecting the program planning. * To determine how the coop starts the program planning. * To identify who are the decision makers of the program that will be implemented. * To examine how are those mechanics being systematized by the coop. * To understand their perception why they think a certain program should undergo a systematized process before being approved. * To enumerate the problems they encountered in doing the mechanics. * To know when the program proper should be implemented.
* What is farmer’s cooperative?
* What are the possible issues who gave birth to a certain program?
* What are the factors affecting the program planning?
* How the coop starts the planning of such program?
* Who are the decision makers of the program that will be implemented?
* How long are those mechanics systematized by the coop?
* Why they think a certain program should undergo a systematized process before being approved?
* What are the problems they encountered in doing the mechanics?
* When should be the program proper implemented? Does it require a certain period?
EFFECTIVENESS OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING PROGRAMS IN COOPERATIVES IN SELECTED AREAS
The research is appertained with the Effectiveness of Education and Training Programs provided by the selected cooperatives in San Miguel, Bulacan. Education, Training and Information is the fifth of the Rochdale Principles, it states that co-operative societies must provide education and training to their members and the public. The researchers focus on the promotion of the empowerment of the members. Thus, will be able to express the importance and its impact to them.
Other questions to ask include: if and how the does the training of co-operatives provide increase members’ skill, how and does this help individuals, did the members’ financial literacy increase; and did members’ use new skills in other areas of their life. It aims to strengthen the individuality so they can contribute effectively to the development of their co-operatives and to uplift the economic status of their lives.
* To identify the roles of Education & Training Programs * To determine the importance and impact of Education & Training Programs to cooperatives and to its members * To know the different Education & Training Programs offered by the cooperatives and to be able to enhance the cooperative members’ knowledge. * To enumerate the requirements of CDA in implementing the Education & Training Programs. * To understand the nature of its procedures of Education & Training Programs being implemented by the Cooperative. * To know the profiles and assess if the selected cooperatives meet the requirements of the CDA effectively and efficiently.
This research has the following statement of the problems:
* What roles do Education & Training programs in cooperative? * What are the importance of Education & Training Programs of Cooperatives? * What are the Education & Training Programs offered by the selected cooperatives in San Miguel, Bulacan? * What are the requirements of CDA in providing the Education & Training Programs of the Cooperatives? * What are the process/procedures of Education & Training Programs implemented by the selected cooperatives?