1. Weather and Climate. Discuss the concept of energy/mass conservation as it pertains to the climate system. Be sure to address each component of the climate system in your example and feel free to use multiple examples if necessary to address each component.
2. Facts and Fiction. Explain the figure below. Be sure to address the three key components discussed in class as well as the overall (net) anthropogenic impacts on global warming.
3. Atmospheric Composition & Structure. Draw a diagram labeling the five atmospheric layers discussed in class as well as the ozone layer. On your diagram, list the significance of each layer.
4. Atmospheric Circulation. Calculate the residence time of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere given the figure of the carbon cycle below. You can assume that the ocean, soil, vegetation and fossil fuel inputs together make the rate.
5. Ozone. Compare and contrast the two types of ozone depletion. Be sure to discuss the cause(s) of each, the impacts of each and the location of each at a minimum.