I. Background of the Company
MANG INASAL – Philippine’s fastest growing barbeque fast food chain, serving chicken, pork barbeque and other Filipino favorites, was first established on December 12, 2003 in Iloilo City. Mang Inasal comes from two word’s MANG – Local word for “Mister” and INASAL – Ilonggo word for barbecue, a popular dish in Visayas. MangInasal – is a Pinoy quick-service restaurant that originated in the City of Iloilo and was able to compete with other existing food chains nationwide. Currently, there are 464 branches nationwide and with over 10,000 employees system wide. MANG INASAL is doing its share in alleviating the unemployment burden of the country. The presence of every MANG INASAL in a certain area provides not only employment but also opportunities to community members including suppliers of kalamansi, charcoal, banana leaves, vegetables, bamboo sticks, and other ingredients. It also indirectly gives income – generating activities to many. MILESTONE:
* Mang Inasal’s First Company Owned store: Robinson’s Place Iloilo on December 12, 2003
* First store in Manila: SM Mall of Asia on September 15, 2006
* 100th Store at Kalibo on January 9, 2009
* 200th Store Plaza Miranda Quiapo December 21, 2009
On its 6thyear, Mang Inasal built a total of100 stores in one year from 2008 to 2009. Mang Inasal capitalized on giving livelihood to the people around its surrounding communities Mang Inasal has set a significant example of using environmental friendly materials in its operations. Vision Statement
* To be the 2nd largest QSR in the Philippines by year 2020.
* To consistently provide our customers with a “solb, alagang pinoy” experience everyday.
Mang Inasal Core Values
* Costumer Focus
* Respect for the Individual
* Spirit of Family and Fun
* Honesty and Integrity
* Sense of Ownership
* Humility to Listen and Learn